Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract The collection is related to the Center for Arab and Islamic Studies, Center for Peace and Justice, and Center for Alcohol and Drugs.
Abstract The James A. Donnellon records consist of administrative, correspondence, minutes, printed material and reports from Donnellon's tenure as President of Villanova College.
Abstract The John M. Driscoll papers consist of administrative files, correspondence, legal files, minutes, news media, printed material, personal papers, and reports regarding his period as president of Villanova University.
Abstract The Joseph A. Flaherty Papers consist of the administrative records during Flaherty's tenure as Villanova University President.
Abstract The Joseph A. Hickey records consist of press mentions, lecture notes and reports.
Abstract The John A. Klekotka records consist of professional and personal papers during his tenure as Villanova University President.
Abstract The Edward J. McCarthy records consists of administrative records, correspondence, and reports of McCarthy's tenure as President of Villanova University mainl between 1971-1976.
Abstract The Edward V. Stanford, O.S.A. records consist of correspondence, minutes, and printed materials regarding his time as president during the Villanova College's move to University status.
- Subject: Reports. X
- Correspondence 8
- Reports. 8
- Villanova University. Presidents. 8
- Personal papers 5
- Administrative. 4
- Legal. 3
- Minutes. 3
- Printed. 2
- Programs. 2
- Villanova University. Rites and Ceremonies. 2
- Annual reports. 1
- Catholic universities and colleges--United States. 1
- Collective bargaining--College teachers--United States. 1
- Islam Study and teaching. 1
- Speeches. 1
- Villanova University. Committee on University Structures and Programs 1
- Villanova University. Senate. 1 ∧ less
- Donnellon, James A. 1
- Driscoll, John M., O.S.A., 1923- 1
- Flaherty, Joseph Anthony. 1
- Garey, Eugene L. 1
- Hickey, Joseph, 1883-1955. 1