Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents note This is a small collection of records of the Campus Ministry. The collection includes letters and announcements sent by the Campus Ministry to students; summaries of the religious affiliation of students (1947-1952); mass and novena cards; posters and flyers; printed prayers; hymn, and remembrance cards; copies of the illustrated weekly bulletin the Mirror (1926-1931); copies of the weekly bulletin 'Neath the Spires (1939-1941); printed letters to Villanova Students from Father Edward V....
Abstract The James A. Donnellon records consist of administrative, correspondence, minutes, printed material and reports from Donnellon's tenure as President of Villanova College.
Abstract The John M. Driscoll papers consist of administrative files, correspondence, legal files, minutes, news media, printed material, personal papers, and reports regarding his period as president of Villanova University.
Abstract The Edward J. McCarthy records consists of administrative records, correspondence, and reports of McCarthy's tenure as President of Villanova University mainl between 1971-1976.
- Subject: Administrative. X
- Correspondence 4
- Reports. 4
- Villanova University. Presidents. 4
- Minutes. 2
- Personal papers 2
- Printed. 2
- Programs. 2
- Villanova University. Rites and Ceremonies. 2
- Catholic universities and colleges--United States. 1
- Church work with college students--Catholic Church. 1
- Collective bargaining--College teachers--United States. 1
- Legal. 1
- Speeches. 1
- Universities and colleges 1
- Villanova College 1
- Villanova University--History 1
- Villanova University. Committee on University Structures and Programs 1
- Villanova University. Senate. 1 ∧ less
- Donnellon, James A. 1
- Driscoll, John M., O.S.A., 1923- 1
- Garey, Eugene L. 1
- McCarthy, Edward James 1
- Welsh, Robert Joseph. 1